Definitely it would be "Puthu Velai Mazhai" from the
classic 'Roja'.  The song never tires the mind and u
can listen to it at any time and any place,any number
of times. Rahman STILL ROCKS.

--- Pankaj Kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi its very to difficult to choose the first song.
> still i am here for the song "Puttham Puthu Boomi
> Vaendum" from Thiruda Thiruda for giving me the
> freshness whenever i listen to it. Not much use of
> drums and is very rare at finishing stanzas stirs me
> great. and the meanings also i came to know from my
> friend who is tamil wonders me which is all about
> dreaming life for new different nature, exciting
> things like need a new world, need a different sky
> daily, need rains of gold, need koyal to sing in
> tamil etc...hope some will agree to choose this
> song. thanx pankaj :-)

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM