Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Rahman and Religion

hey

add ishwar allah from PUKAR.

On 12/17/05, dev raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey u can add more ...

1)almadathmaula
2)zikr
3)durga

and dont forget dheen isai malai

On 12/17/05, dnshvaidya < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Friends

Boss Rahman, a deeply religious person, has given us some great
religious ( or related to ) songs.

With the song in RDB "IK ONKAAR" a Sikh prayer, I think AR Rahman has
completed all major religious prayers / songs, I list them as below,
I request others to add if I have not included any song which should
be in this list,

1. Christian - Anbendra ( Minsara Kannavu ) or its Hindi
version "Roshan Huyi raat" in Sapnaay
2. Islamic - Piya Haaji Ali ( Fiza ) and entire album of Deen Isai
3. Hindu - O Palanhare ( Lagaan )+ I am told that Shakthikodu (
Baba ) also qualifies as a prayer ( my Tamil friends, please help)
4. All religions - Iswar Allah ( 1947 Earth)

and now Sikh - Ik Onkaar (RDB)

ARR is doing a great effort in uniting religions through his soulful
music and we all should support his cause. I feel that this should be
the main theme of ARR's ( in the pipeline ) music label
supporting 'SARVA DHARMA SAMABHAAV".

After listening to ARR's music, I feel proud to be an INDIAN, happy
to be of his generation, and grateful to GOD ( from any religion), as
GOD meets me everyday through Rahman's music.

ARR has given me a new dimension to reach the spiritual zenith.
THank you ARR !

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya

New country music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
yours sincerely
dev raj