I think the casting for muthalvan did the wrong for the movie. What if Rajni (with the days popularity) casted into the show...

It would have been a instant hit. Also i like the hindi version nayak as i feel anil kapoor fitting onto the role best. Also the music was better if u hear it in hindi.. i donno the reason...

the music for mudhalvan was good. nobody can deny that...

but the movie didnt appeal to the lower mass where normal shankar hits... some misappropriation