Pankaj,

Could you please clarify what you wrote?  I'm sorry, but I didn't
quite understand your message.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pankaj Kakkar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi guys the silence & tensions are about releasing water movie in
india. even arr will have concern for deepa mehta's hesitations in
india, indians not taking it for entertainment sake. so arr cannot
think like "i am not bothered about the movie. get lost. i need my
music to be released" this is the reason for delay. so in
considering the other technicians work besides music, water audio
will be released but very lately in india. or why should not we
think that leak is made deliberate but only for fewer days to
promote its actual sales? so definitely india will have its lion
share of sales with bangri marori song. ur views plse. thanx
pankaj :-(?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM