Hey Boss is very tech freak. He must be writing a blog. Anybody know such blog? If there is no such blog, we should encourage BOSS to start a blog.

We knew that BOSS is a busy man, he must not getting time to do such things, But if he write a post once in a month, it would be a great thing. This could be a revolution in India. In US many celebrities have their blogs. Why not Rahman have one?

Even Amir Khan wrote blog for the movie Mangal Pandey on MSN, It was a official blog announced by MSN.

I hope A. R Rahman will come out with a nice blog.

Anil
--
Don't live to geek; geek to live.
http://anildigital.blogspot.com