i had raised the point to which Ambrish had clarified !

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello fellow Rahmaniacs!

OK, so I thought ripping the karaoke should be a piece of cake right,
Wrong!  Just like the BGMs I'm having to do editing with karaokes too.
But it is much harder cuz they are on a differenet scale...

Well, here's the first song Chalka Chalka Re(Yaro Yarodi) ... it only
took me 4 hours!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EDMLJ9P

Enjoy!

Here's what I need help with...

I remember, vaguely, at some point on this group some blessed soul
mentioned the speed/scale differences between a song on regular CD and
the song in the movie on the DVD.  The one in DVD is faster by
like.... 3% or 4 % or 5%.  I had the hardest time synchronizing the
karaoke and the original song, after trying a bunch of percentages I
had success at 104.25%.  If someone has any concrete information about
this please share again.  The topic of speed was brought up when I had
first posted the vocals and interlude mix of Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera.  I
tried going back and searching for that post, I found my post by I
couldn't find the one with the speeds.  ANy help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wasim.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! Photos