Hello sir Kathrik
          how are you? i m Haider Ali,first off all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...sir how would Mr ARRAHMAN get my messge? i was post my messge and Little Demo of Rag BLASKHANI TORI,on many e-mail adresses and also Upload on arrahmanfansgroupe i have send u that link where Upload my file,thats Folder name is Haider Ali,butt i think so nobody get my messge...so plzzzzz sir send my post to RAHMAN G...
thnaks, and take care..

Regards
Haider Ali

"Karthik, Sankara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Haider,

If what you say is true and U indeed come from such a great family then I
guess, it's a really precious mail from you to the group. I guess, I have
read references about Patiyala Gharana in some article in India today long
back. Though I do not follow Hundustani music very much, nevertheless I love
classical music and I listen to carnatic music a lot.

The reason I write this mail is to ask Vijay/Rano and others here to put
across to ARR about your mail so that if he finds time he can read your mail
and might even feel to reply to you personally.

AIMHO.

Regards,
karthik