Thats what i meant. Though Ahh ahha had a geat music concept, it is
let down by poor sound enginnering, a trademark of 90s ARR songs.
Wonder what went wrong.

I mean Kandukondain was awesome it had a totally new millenium sound,
so was YUVA but something;s amiss with ARR recordings after 2000s.Take
for example KKS and ESK, it was a mid 90s typical songs. KKS and ESK
 , Andhmantharai tajmahal represent the trend of the mid 90s. Jodi,
KD, Sangamam is  late 90s trend and Kandukondain/rhythm/PP were a
totally different millenium trend...Also take note that some of these
songs may overlap the time periods because the movies may be delayed
or have a long production life/ dfferent release dates.For eg. Esk
released in 99 could have the music done as in early 97. Jeans had the
music done as early as late 96-97 before shankar even shot the first
scene
as that movie was big budget, shot overseas and shedule very
important. For i know JEans  music was composed around early 97
(remmeber reading on  of the first news of it around that time in a
mag with Shankar commenting that ARR had given superb tunes for this
movie)  it
released exactly 2years after the last shankar movie Indian

Remember Ennavale and Pachai nirame songs? ARR should do more along
those lines becos wadever ARR does along those lines it becomes a
classic hit or at least a cult favourite

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Bharathidasan Venkatesan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I cannot comment on sound quality but something is definitely
different wrt
> mixing and over all feel/ambience since Aah Aaah. For some reason I
feel
> that few elements stand out and doesn't quite blend in with the rest
of the
> parts. May be its jut me or may be it is the trend :)
>
> -
> :: Bharath
> http://singingphotons.net

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM