This is one of ARR's more spiritual works.The feel of this soundtrack
is undescribable, I think ARR had not d one anything like this before
the 2000s because Anthimantharai was more like a half instrumental and
half vocal based soundtrack. It had more instrumentals than any other
ARR soundtrack. I wished the songs could all have been used properly
in other movies instead of barathi raja's  movies. If i was ARR i
would have separated all the songs and used one or 2 in various movies
if anthimantharai was shelved.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, shahid roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi ppl,
>   I dont want to use the cliche "1 of ARR's best albums" to describe
this  one.I guess a lot has been written about this one in our group.
But  still......Pity it isn't very well known to the aam junta.The
first  flute theme in Dwijavanti is out of the world.And what's more
we have a  piano(vs) vocals rendition of the carnatic varnam
Vanajaakshi(raaag  kalyani) as usual spellbinding.I think swarnalatha
performed the song  Oru naal oru pozhudhu at the Unity of Light
concert in Chennai though  then, i had no clue as to which film it was
from.And Unnikrishnan's  Sakhiye nee thaan is on the lines of his
earlier Uyirum neeye.This mail  is for those who haven't heard the
album.As for the other fortunate  ones,u r welcome to share your views
 !!

> VIJAYNARAIN

>  Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM