AJ,
Thanks millions. This is soo awesome.
Keep up the great work.
Regards,
Deepak

On 12/28/05, AJ < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your responses and special thanks to you Roshan and Bharat for uploading the files on your servers!
Here is another masterpiece of AR Rahman: Iruvar. It is one of the most powerful scores he has done ever. Guys, please check the "Power" Theme, it's the scene where Mohanlal is on the roof with Prakash Raj and realizes the power of the people. A magnificent moment especially with Rahman' score! And as well "Iruvar Theme" is absolutely mindblowing. Pain, Anger, Love everything can be found in Rahman's voice! Ingenious! But again do decide for yourself :-)
Here is the link:

I hope you don't mind to upload it on your servers again. We all are indebted to you guys for providing a platform where all fans around the world can share the brilliance of our AR Rahman's score. Thank you so much!

Wasim, as I am not that busy right now, I can do the Bhagat Singh Score. What are your next plans ;-)?

Yours
AJ

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Deepak Lakshmanan

New music artists Christian music artists Music artists
New country music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS