we can expect anything from the musical whizkid. expect the unexpected would be the bottomline for sivaji musical composition. 1 hing for sure that it's going to rock the floors with technical brilliance and it's going to be spellbounding. anyways, lets keep our fingers crossed as expectations are himalayan high!