Well said Wasim:) AR won national awartd for taht outstanding masterpiece.
AR - Mani Sirs combination has always been unique right frm Roja to Ayitha Elaithu (Yuva)....get a chance my dear boss fans watch KM,,,emotions in the movie together with music will take you deep into the ocean .......................

Regards,
Shashi

wasim akhtar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi dear fans and specially 4 AJ,

last night i download BMG,s of Kannathil muthhamithal,,i can,nt say anything fans abt its bmg as i live in pak and coul,nt access this movie but i had its songs which r outstandings,but last night while listening its bmg,i could feel and watch the movie in my conciuonce eyes and feel the real agony of migraters to srilanka as well as child amrutha,,,dear fans really i crried with pain and feeling and started weeping when i listen amrutha,meeting her parents theme where the child humm,,,ohhh god how i describe and expreess how it influence my thoughts.
all other bms are also very nice so thanks aj,,i m also downloading IRUVER themes,,,thanks dear,i think rahman really put an extraordinery music when he works for mani ritnam,its phenomenal combination,hope to gett more stuff from both god,s talent.
wasim

New music artists Christian music artists Music artists
New country music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS