I must have missed some mails but I thought ARR's new studio was called Shafee Studio Five. We all have seen some amazing photographs of this studio. "The Rising" was recorded and mixed both in Panchattan as well as Shafee, according to the cd sleeve. So what exactly is AM Studios? Any links pointing to the studio?

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil

Country music artists Music artists New music artists
Christian music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS