--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "AJ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear AJ

It is your humbleness which made you thank us for pointing out
missing BGMs. You are doing a great work. Some day ARRahman is going
to assign this work to you ( and Wassim too, can't forget him )
officially, that is my gut feeling.

Keep up the good work and let the BGMs flow more strongly in the new
year 2006.......

Wishing you and your close ones a very happy new year....

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya

> Hi fellows,
>
> I hope you all enjoy the Scores from Rahman Sir!
> There are still a few pieces which I have not included in the Zip-
Files or parts that I have missed out.
> Thanks to Sushma and Dinesh they pointed out some important scenes
which I have uploaded by now.

> From Iruvar:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHL207XJ
>
> From Kannathil Muthamittal:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6SPKZPMI
> Hey Dinesh, the second situation you have described is already in.
It's in the "Sri Lanka"-Part. The part comes about 0.59.

> And from Swades:
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOJHCJ9N
> This is a piece before the "Yeh Tara Wo Tara"-Track when Shahrukh
asks the kids to look at the stars. I realized the beauty and the
magic of this scene while watching the German dubbed version of
Swades (Heimat) which was telecasted some weeks ago.

> That's all for now!
>
> Wish you all an advanced Happy New Year!
>
> AJ
>
> P.S.: "TLOBS"-Score is almost complete :-)

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM