Men...on the c'd it says learly: SONGS: A. . RAHMAN and SCORE: BLABLABLABLA!

So all the 20 songs are then from A. R. Rahman...and they are, when you listen to them!

songs list:

1. House of Widows

2. Chuyia explores

3. Where is she

4. Chanchan (this one is aweome!!! It really sounds ethnic)

5. Kaalu

6. Can't go home

7. Piyaho (touchy)

8. Ladoo dreams

9. Funeral

10. Carriage

11. Fatty

12. Naina neer baha

13. Kalyani leaves

14. Shyam rang bhar do (another master peice...very catchy)

15. Turn the boat around

16. Walk in to iver

17. Chuyia is gone

18. Vaishnava janaiho ( a beatyfull bhajan..!!!YES A BHAJAN!!!!)

19. Train

20. Across the river.

If you listen to these songs...pppff....just experience it.

i bought my cd in Holland, The Netherlands. I live here and wonder why they hve the cd in stock here and not elders?

AND BELEIVE ME: ALL THESE SONGS ARE FROM A. R. RAHMAN THAT GOES FOR THE MUSICAL INSTURMENTS PLAYED IN THE LIST ABOVE TOO! ONLY THE SCORE IS FROMMYCHAEL DANNA!!!.

sorry my engkish is not very good..hope you understand.

Krishnakant Sharma changoe