vigorously i agree to yo point of view. well said bro.

Shean

jee_music <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi friends,
          these remix traks are pointless. it kill's the original
trak's beauty. do u guys know how heard a misician works to compouse
songs. and our rahman sir works sleep less nights to create some
mind blowing tunes. and some one doing remix on that? come on man. i
am telling you man, if a fan really loves ar rahman sir and his
music that person never like a remix track like this. ask a real
arr's fan about this remix, that person never likes this for sure.
          u know one think, may be it is necessary to remix other
songs, because most of the songs don't have nice beats, BUT EVEY AR
RAHMAN'S SONG HAS NICE BEATS ANS TUNES, SO THERE IS A NO NEED FOR A
REMIX. please man...... please don't remix our sir's music. i can't
take this. i think EVERY REAL FAN OF AR AGREE WITH ME.
           [every one PLEASE REPLAY YOUR THOUGHT'S]

arr fan forever
premJee

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pankaj Kakkar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Gops & Thulasi, I like to know some details reg. this non
stop remix tracks.
>   First to Gops,
>   Whether these remix where the vocals are, are they taken from
original tracks and mixed with newly created rhythms? or Are popular
singers are again called to sing for remixes then are the same
singers which gave their voices for original tracks singing these
remixes or not necessarily be the same singers as these vocals are
rendered by entirely new upcoming singers who are aiming for main
places? please reply in detail. How they make these remixes. Next to
Thulasi,
>   Thanks for this collection. Glad to meet u. As u are accessing
this remix - cd, please let me know all singers name who have
rendered their voices with their portion of songs in this remix of
two parts as the same will be printed in the CD-inlay card. Thanks
again to Gops & Thulasi :-) Pankaj

> Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hey Rahmaniacs,
>
>   Download these official A R Rahman remixes composed by the
genius himself.

>   hear "yeh haseen wadiyan" in the non-stop1.mp3
>
>   it's stunning. u can hear that in 9th minute of the track. both
the mp3 are approximately 30 mins in length.

>   http://www.ces.clemson.edu/~tezhila/non-stop1.mp3
>   http://www.ces.clemson.edu/~tezhila/non-stop2.mp3
>
>   download these fast. the links are subjected to deletion at any
time!

>   Cheers
>   Thulasiram.
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.