Good day guys !
Im frm Malaysia and die hard fan of AR Rahman . Just joined the group .
Thats a nice topic to hear . As for me , how AR Rahman influence my life . In 80's of course i was listening to IR's songs but not that much intrest as i love music a lot . Even when i was in school i use to sit in the field to watch marching bands . I alwasy thinking something to change bout the music . When i was 12 there was ROJA and i was so surprised that the new generation has come .
    From that day until now im listening to only his music and no more others . I have full collection of his Mp3 but still 2-3 movies are missing thats all . Even im a musician here learning carnatic violin . In malaysia Most of the musician trying to immitate to be like him , calling them self as Malaysia AR Rahman , but as for me there's only 1 AR Rahman can be and thats our KING OF POP himself .
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish AR Rahman sir happy birthday . If you guys can visit him personally there in India , please let him know that we here in Malaysia always love & welcomes his music .

   Thanks ,
 RAJ

Yahoo! Photos

New country music artists Christian music artists Music artists
New music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS