hi amjad & nagraj,

for ur doubts about between heaven & earth, our Gops had given the details long back in our group for the same doubts. i am presenting it again the same message given by gops below. hope ur doubt clears. thanks :-)?

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WOHE is the movie. The soundtrack released in China and South East Asia had 14 tracks. The soundtrack released in India had 15, that is (minus one track of Warriors in Peace in Mandarin), but (plus two tracks in English and Hindi). This 15 track version was recast as a non-film album, BHAE, for the western markets. They are identical.
Naga Rajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dont think so its the same coz i watched the movie "Wariors from Heaven & Earth " . But the music in the movie are totally rocks . Heaven & Earth is a different one and i have heard it in the internet and it was cool too . If i got it here , i'll update it . By the way , do anyone know how to download all ARR's mp3 including BGM's as well . I have missed some hindi songs and his non-movie albums . Please . Thanks .

amjad5257 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hai all ar fans

do any one kown about between heaven and earth is it the same of
warious of heaven and earth

Yahoo! Photos

Christian music artists Country music artists Music artists
New music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS