I read the both mails about your wonderful experience and it is just
amazing that you could really put them into words so that we, the rest
of us [with a li'l bit of jelousy] can actually enjoy the moments.
thank you very much for sharing with us, waiting for the photographs
if you could share them!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rahmanrulez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>