@Rathnaala - Just the guitar and me singing. No other instruments/effects were played/applied. Actually, you can search the chords on www.indianguitartabs.com. I can play very few songs by ARR like - "Bharat Humko" from Roja, "Roobaroo" and "Luka Chuppi" from RDB, "Maa tujhe salaam" from VM, "Kehna hi kya" from Bombay, etc... Dont know about Vellai...
@Balasubramaniam - Thank you much !!