Hi Roshan,

Good thought....I even think this may be the fact....I don't remember exactly but there may be scenes in Taal/Rangeela where a music would have been played for some dancing scenes or something.

Prashanth

Roshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe, his piece of music might have been used in the films, may
not be by the composer but the director (!!) like using as a record
being played at background at certain scene or something like that ?
any idea ?

it is shown as uncredited isnt it ? usually bollywood movies does not
give any credit to any of the materials that they use from other films
or records, where as in hollywood, you can actually see, even a small
scene from the Tom & Jerry will be properly credited

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rahmanforme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I recently read in one of the sites that Taal & Rangeela movies have
> music inspired from the famous hollywood composer Vangelis'
> compositions. I am not sure if this is true, but I verified in couple
> of sites and looks like true. I am trying to verify this, but wanted
> to know if someone in the group has already came to know about this
> and did some research. If yes, please share it with th group.
>
> Please visit the below sites for more information:
>
> http://www.ecranlarge.com/dossier-109.php
> (Check the section - Musique réutilisée)
>
> http://imdb.com/name/nm0006331/
>
> I strongly believe that even if this is true, it might be a
> coincidence. Please post your comments.
>
> Cheers,
> Srinath.

Yahoo! Photos