Hi Gajanan,

Thanks for your comments. I have been extremely lucky to be part of such an experience. I ll surely share both the autograph and the pics with the group, within the next few days.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi

Gajanan Balasubramaniam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Chiranjeevi

Last time I just responded with "Lucky you!". Now I am saying ... "Lucky You!" ^ (infinity!) ... You got to spend such casual time with our idol... Infact spending casual moments and doing various things with one's idol is something that 99.99% fans of any idol dont manage. You having managed to get that space and time... I guess everybody in this group is super J with you right now!

If possible, can you scan the autographed cover of VM album and show it to us? Also, if possible.. share some pics.

- G

Yahoo! Photos

Music artists Country music artists New music artists
New country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS