Near Arcot Road in Kodambakkam, I saw a poster with A R Rahman on it. ARR is sitting with a guitar in his hand and the characteristic smile! :) I just whizzed past the poster, couldn't get any more details. Anybody has that poster for us?

On 1/8/06, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
These are only launch posters. The filming has just commenced.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sam_menon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So may pix out already ?!?!?!?!
> Can we expect the audio soon? Like in another week?? ;)
> Any updates Gops?
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/83626052/

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
"You are what your deepest desire is;
As you desire, so is your intention;

New music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS