Hi,

This is a reminder for the proposed group outing for Rang De Basanti in
Bangalore.

If you are interested in joining us, please fill in your details in the
following table:

by Wednesday, 11th Jan.

The same evening we will finalize the venue, day and time and allow for
transfer of funds by Friday, so that we can do the bulk booking the same day or
Saturday at the latest.

For those of you have who have already filled in your details, kindly add your
email address as well, so that we could take further discussions on this off
the group.

Thanks,
Gopal and Radhakrishnan.