hey guys.. if something is posted try to appreciate it.. if not atleast keep mum.. now what r v gonna get in finding out whether the poster is fake or not.. cos such comments may prevent ppl from posting what they know abt arr and any arr related stuffs..

Anyways its not a fake.. am from chennai.. and the posters are pasted in almost every knook n corner of de city.. I don worry even if thats fake as our thala looks cool as always..

last night i was out with my digi cam to grab de poster in good quality but unfortunately all de posters have been removed.. :o( not only JOK.. even other posters.. coudn find a single poster in de wall.. dono y.. may be the political parties have reserved the walls for de upcoming election.. ;o)

Country music artists New country music artists Christian music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS