hi ramjee,

               Im not at all comparing yuvan to arr. how can i do tht. thts y i
mentioned arr as invincible. nobody can reach him in this century. what i
wanted to tell is after arr..if anybody thinks of other music directors and if
atall in this generation( no comparision to biggies like illayaraja, kv
mahadevan etc), yuvan deserves that place considering his works. we all know
that arr himself commended yuvan and invited him to use his amazing studio. so,
if arr himself has recognised his talents, why dont we?

  regards,

  sekhar

Ramjee Lakshminarayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi sekar..

  For ur Information..

  Theendi Theendi is not highly inspired from arr interludes..its a direct copy
of Ilayaraja's Rimjhim Rimjhim from Mahadev...

  Pls dont compare Yuvan with ARR at any cost...

  Yuvan directly lifts from English Songs..

  regards,
  Ramjee.L

  On 1/10/06, sekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     hi ppl,

          im very glad that this thread has come out. yuvan is certainly the
best one out ther after invincible ARR. he has his father's tinge of deep
melody which is shown in evidently (theendi theendi from bala..in this
song..check out the interludes. highly inspired from arr interludes..but no
imitation..its like composing while seeing arr's foto!) and ofcourse " he is
following arr foot steps but not imitating him". His experimentation goes on
the lines of arr..example pudhu peetai. he is working very hard to outshine his
fellow mates...harris and kept arr as his god. yuvan is goin to come up second
only to arr and going to be the successor of arr for sure. but inorder to get
an universal recognition, he has to work more on the background score which got
better only with pudhu peetai. all his other works were only average. harris
would never get a chance to do pudhu peetai..coz harris never experiments!!

  post in comments,

  sekhar

Roshan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi Guys!
   One more thing I wud like to add on to this thread.I also think that Yuvan
has really felt the pulse of the youth.. His quality is superb.. Listening to
traxs such as Thee Pidika, Nizhalinai Nijamum, Pani Thuli etc, really
complements this...
  I feel our ARR has lost a wee bit on  such quality compositions nowadys, His
Nilame Poru Nilame, Mangtha Hai Kya, Dating, songs from Thiruda Thiruda etc
were compositions of the utmost quality. I want him to use technology for all
his future compositions ( yes, baseds on the mood of the song).
  C ya
  Roshan

anas rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    hi

    i would never say he is better than A R....But he is definitely very
good..And another thing i've noticed is,he's got his own  style......unlike
harris or neother directors he is'nt trying to clone AR's style...

    Hope that he comes up too.....

  Anas
krish_glides <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  hey all..

just heard a couple of tracks from 'pudhupettai' n 'kalvanin
kadhali'..man..the music really rocks!! yuvan has come up with some
real whacky compositions...ive always rated him way above harris..

ofcourse no 1 to top rahman..but if yuvan goes at this rate..im sure
he'll be in the same league as rahman...

just sharing my thots..

          "A candle loses nothing,if it is used to light another one" -Anasikka

  Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.

        Country music artists   New country music artists   Christian music
artists     Music artists   New music artists   Unsigned music artist

        Country music artists   New music artists   Christian music artists
Music artists   New country music artists   Unsigned music artist