Hey Wasim...

Again.. I want to let u know that I have been active in the group only of late, even though I was a member for quite sometime now. I would deeply appreciate it if u could upload some of the BGMs u had uploaded earlier.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Chiranjeevi

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey No Problem man, just doing public service.  I'm glad to just be
part of this wonderful group where we can share so much about the SHY
one.  Thanks to all the people involved in this group...even the
silent members.

p.s. Found something interesting while ripping Saathiya... for one of
the market sequences, he used the loop that appears in the beginning
of Bombay Dreams.

Wasim.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "AJ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Wasim,
>
> Thanks for the Saathiya Score. Very well done!
> And that's great news that you are going to get voiceless BGM from
"Earth". I do have the movie somewhere but it is in 2.0.
> So, please go ahead with that as we all are eagerly awaiting it! :-)
>
> AJ
>
> P.S.: The "Indian"-Score will be online in these days!

New music artists