Aaha, Marubadiyum aarambichitangiah aarambichitangiah.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jana ajith <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Date: Jan 11, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Godfather Official Trailer is here
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

DONT MISJUDGE BY JUST VIEWING THE TRAILER ONLY!!
AJITH IS FAR BETTER THAN SURYA AND MADDY....HE HAS PROVED IT BEFORE!!! HE IS THE NEXT SUPERSTAR

stylegamer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i cant really digest the trailer because the role does not suit Ajit.
..I would have preferred Surya or Madhavan
Also i think 4rom the  trailer, the movie seems  inspired by some
older rajini films like BAtcha and muthu and baba...As expected it is
KS ravikumar film..there are bound to be some influences  from his
older films

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "naveenjn" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is the link to watch the official trailer of Ajith's Godfather
>
> http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=800
>
> The Trailer opens with a theme music which sounds sensational. Music
> reminds us of some epic films like LOTR or Troy. Then there is a
music
> piece similiar to Boom Boom from Boys. Then a couple of new tunes.
>
> There are no vocals in the trailer, just instrument themes. But they
> sound excellent.
>
> Naveen

Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

Yahoo! Photos

New music artists New country music artists Christian music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
                     - John F. Kennedy

New music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS