hi pals,

          pls provide me the the below mention bgms of our MUSICLORD AR RAHMAN................... pls pls pls . a humble request from a FAN.

1. kannathil muttamittal
2. kadhalan
3.minasara kanavu
4. kadhal desam
5. roja
6. thiruda thiruda
7. kadhal virus
7. kangal kaithei sei
8. iruvar
9. bombay
10. yuva
11 dilse
12 thenali
13 all the other movies which all u have pls send it na.......... FAN of ARR LORD,

Regs,
VINCY

AJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey friends,

As promised, here is the score from the movie INDIAN. I must say that the quality is not as good as from other ARR movies since it's an older movie (almost 10 years) or better an older DVD. So I hope you don't mind.
Again, if there is someone having a server, could upload all Voiceless BGM on it that would be a great service for all fans of AR. Thank you very much!
And Wasim, a big thanks to you for Jeans! A really great soundtrack!

Here you go:

AJ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS