I always will go for bose as my first choice. then only mangal pandey. Bose songs all are soul touching and im sure our boss will get his award for bose. But it will no problem if both also have an equal chance to win. Pls feel free to drop ur comments.

Thank you,
P.Muralitharan
Malaysia

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Filmfare being a popular award, Mangal Pandey has a better chance of
being nominated over Bose. And while winning is a long shot,
particularly against such worthies like Zeher and Aashiq banaya Aapne,
we could at least aim for a nomination by voting for Mangal Pandey.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Praveen.S.R"