Hello Friends

I missed this mail where the Jeans BGM is mentioned because a new member in this group.

I request you to send me this mail again.

Thank you.

regards

Pavan

"Aravind a.m." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Wasim,

First of all, I am sorry if I have offended u....

I do understand that making BGMs takes a lot of time - coz, I ripped the Kangalal Kaidhu Sei BGMs last month...and it took lots of time and effort!!  I do understand the effort that goes in to creation of each BGM... Please do not think that I have underestimated ur work or the effort u have put in...

It is just that, I just love the movie JEANS and have seen the movie so many times... So I remember many of the BGMs... so, while listening to the set of files u sent, I was waiting for some BGMs, but found that they were not there... I thought, may be u missed them due to lack of time... I thought it would be nice if we could have the full set...  Sorry... No offence meant!

I wasn't aware of the sync sound concept and the echo (Man... why did that scene have to be in a long hall!! )...

Regards,

Aravind

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow, Aravind.  You cought me there.  I respect your eye/ear for
details.  You see I'm like that too.  I know these BGMs and I have
ommitted them on purpose.  You see what happens is when a movie is
done in sync sound, like Lagaan and Swades, we are able to extract
every single BGM, even if it's 10 seconds long, without any problem.
Jeans is an older movie and is not done in sync sound.  So, the BGMs
have additional sounds in the Background.  It takes an average of 3 to
4 hours to rip the background score from a movie, and maybe additional
hour to edit them.  First I have to watch the entire movie and rip the
selectvie parts, then edit out the beginning and end, and in some
cases like the The Fake BGM it is actually a mixture of 3 BGMs at
different points in the movie.

So, the BGMs you mentioned could have been ommitted for multiple
reasons.  And I'm picky about that myself.  No matter how beautiful
the BGM is, sometimes the additional sounds are put it in the
background and all you hear is the additional sounds, or your
attention is grabbed by the additional sounds.  The Hospital BGM you
mentioned... I had actually ripped that...but I eventually dropped it
in the editing phase.  It has a lot of beeps from the machine they
were using on her. The BGM where he gets mad at the surgeons was
recorded but was dropped in editing, because it is in a long room and
Rahman sir has used the echo effect so you can hear everything they
are saying, again spoiling the BGM.  I Think I had ripped about 26
BGMs to start with, but I ended  up with only 17, and that is common
with non-sync movies.

I hope you understand... the BGMs themselves are beutiful and can be
enjoyed while watching a movie, but they don't sound right with
additional sounds when you just listen to them on winamp.

regards,
Wasim.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Aravind a.m." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Wasim,
>
>  U have done a great job with the Jeans BGMs... thanx a lotttt...
but, i noticed that some of the very good BGMs - like Grandma admitted
in hospital (before the escape scene), Prashanth argues (when
prashanth argues with the doctors about the mistake), Return to
Chennai etc. - are missing.... it would be really nice of u if u could
rip these also...

> Regards,
> Aravind
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos � Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
>  Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

Yahoo! Photos � Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we�ll bind it!

Venkata Pavan Kumar Yamarty

Herold str. 8

90478 Nuremberg

Germany.

Cell: (0049)-(0)176-24 08 48 26

Landline: 00 49 -9 11 -2 52 58 83

Yahoo! Photos

New country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS