Hi, ya, I read somewhere that Rahman didn't had time to compose for
film Gentlmean in hindi so Anu Malik was picked. Instead of composing
his own tunes, he copied ARR's all songs. I think same is happened in
movie "Virasat" which was remake of "Thevar Magan". Anu Malik never
credits or talks about songs he lifted/copied.
 Also one can't feel Rahmanish feel in Hindi Gentleman songs. I prefer
tamil songs. Chikubuku raile is badly composed in AM.

ok, bye..

Avin

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "tanyaagha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>