ya guyz its real. not just songs look at
telesereials.but the most bad thing is that they dont
see the seen. war music is put when the characters
either eating or having simple chat.even the cam keeps
moving as if in a thriller movie. i wonder why. its
such aeasy job now to compose for serial bgm . no
logic required no lifting.

--- Gogulanathan Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com