first tell the other indians what is ghajini and who was the md of that?????

krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's the only remake movie ARR has done till date.

On 1/17/06, Ravi d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Really,
I remember AR doing the remake of a tamil movie in hindi (Doli Saja Ke Rakhna) where the tamil version had music from Illayaraja. Any news from confirmed sources?