Yeah, I remember how Blaaze unexpectedly appeared in the mid of a song in ...i guess,..hyderabad concert.
There too, arr kept smiling...and yes, i agree with anuja....the "cool" sense of "taporiness" esp to mumbaites, is displayed in his rap...

ashok
vande mataram

anuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i think blaaze is fun, if you dont take him too seriously. i think
ARR possesses a good sense of humour, and hence doesnt mind the rap
version of songs. they add a certain 'taporiness' to the mood, which
is welcome sometimes.
i have been seeing some people panicking about arr using blaaze, but
im sure he is in control of his music, and no blaaze or anyone could
sabotage his album. anyway, blaaze usually never sings more than 1
song of an arr album, so how come he is blamed for anything?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, reddy naveen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>