Here u go :
http://www.navodayavision.com/arrfans/Bombay%20BGMs/Bombay_BGM.rar

U'll need WinRar software to extract the files to ur harddisk...download it from here:
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

BGMs are not as high quality as AJs & Wasims coz the original soundtrack was not very high quality dispite being original DVD & plus it was just a stereo. So cant remove the dialogs either. I tried to avoid dialogs as much as possible...but other background sounds are always there...lots of little noises, train passing by, chaos in mumbai, ppl crying & shouting etc etc...

& Many Thanks to dear Roshan for providing the server space...

Enjoy!

Thanks & Regards,
-Vishwesh.

Chiranjeevi Rathnaala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Vish,

I dont mind the voices running on the background. I would greatly appreciate it if u could get me the music.

Thanks in advance...

Chiranjeevi

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Yahoo! Photos

New music artists Music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS