NO NOT AT ALL    IT IS LATA ALL THE WAY

"A.M.Aravind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I was just playing around with "Lukka Chuppi" using few audio editing software...
and my friend next door came to me and asked me "is this a new version of Lukka Chuppi, sung by Asha Bhosle?".. I was surprised by that question. I did the same effects and played it again and it did sound like Asha (sepecially when she sings "aaja") !!!

Have uploaded it here
Listen to it and tell me whether u all find it to be similar to Asha's voice!

Aravind

Christian music artists New country music artists New music artists
Music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS