Ha Ha,

Sorry for the confusion. It is a gadget which releases excess turbo pressure in sports cars. sounds like 'Whoosh', 'SSHHHSSHH'.

anuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
whats a turbo waste gate anyway?? cant guess which sound u mean?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, john george <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> More addiditions
>
>   1. Telephone dhun - Indian : Sounds of the traditional rice
filter
>   2. Tanha Tanha     - Rangeela : Sounds of a turbo waste gate
(actually in most of his older songs)
>   3. Konchum nilavu : Thiruda thiruda : Sounds of glass breaking.
>
>   lots to mention........ I just can't seem to recall everything
at once.

>   Jon
>
> tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   additions to the list.
>
> 4. Ping Pong balls being hit - Muqabala Muqabala( Humse Hai
Muqabala)

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tapey3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Sometimes ARR will use non-musical sounds in his compositions.
There
> > are the only one I can think of but I think he's used others.
> >
> > 1.  Nenjam Ellam (Ayitha Ezhuthu)/Badal (Yuva) - Cash register
sounds

> > 2.  Paathshala (Rang De Basanti) - Popping sound of tennis ball
being
> > hit (or shot out of machine)
> >
> > 3.  Cyclist's Rhythm (Meenaxi) - Bicycle bell
> >

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Christian music artists   Country music artists   New
country music artists     New music artists   Music artists
Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
>  Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

Music artists New music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS