Its not just ARR, but sajid does this with everyone. He must've done
it in the lighter vein.

I also know sajid's show that used to come in sony. "Kehne mein kyaa
harz hai".....where is completely made fun of Anu malik.

It was actually shown as a trailer in between the programs. Man it was
too funny when he said,

"Anu malik ne ek gaana compose kiyaa thaa

  chak chak chak chak chaklaange...!!"

Also he made fun of his own sis farah, when he said that the
choreography of Dil se was crap!

So bottom line is not to heed these people's opinion.

Wate of time....

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pankaj Kakkar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi To Sajid Khan and many unknown persons who always bad mouth about
others' talents, hard work & efforts, not only in the case of ARR's
but also for others :-
>   BE BROADMINED. CULTIVATE THE POLICY OF LIVE AND LET LIVE. LEARN TO
APPRECIATE OTHERS' WORKS BY NATURE. ALWAYS REALISE WHEN U BAD MOUTH
OTHERS THERE ARE SO MANY OTHERS BAD MOUTHING U AT THE SAME TIME IN
UNEXPECTED WAYS. WHEN U POINT UR INDEX FINGER AT OTHERS FOR WRONG
REASONS THEN REMEMBER OTHER THREE FINGERS ARE POINTING AT U. SO BE
GOOD TEACH GOOD. IF NOT POSSIBLE BE SILENT. OTHERWISE U ARE UNFIT TO
LIVE IN SOCIETY.

> bpr_arr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>     From what I know. Farah is a huge fan of ARR and she wanted him
to score for Main Hoon Naa. But after listening to the crap story
probably ARR might have snubbed her. That is why her good for nothing
brother always keeps on barking at ARR.