Hi Dinesh

Thanks ,but first I will have to get the DVD again (it is actually my friend’s)and another thing I think I ripped it in ABR that’s why the quality is low (saw this while I was ripping KK bgm that my preset(CBR) had changed to ABR!!!!!!),anyways will do it after sometime

Bye

Prashanth

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dinesh
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:13 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Re: Padaiyappa Voiceless BGM!!!

oh my prashant...thanks allot...i was really looking foward to the
ramya's dance...as it was a music for Lord Nadaraja...damn soul evoking
music it was...like Lord Nadaraja is dancing when i listen to the
music.... but man....how come the quality is not so good...but ofcource
it doesnt have the voice all...but it sounds a lil blur...if u can get
them in all super quality,it would be great...and if u can rip the
ramya's dance in 320 kbps...it would be great to me.....looking foward
to it...thanks !!!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS