Simply the idea that he thought of us means a lot to us. Thanks Vijay.

-S

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
>   I must apologise...ive been very very busy and didnt even check
this email by a r r sent almost a week back......this is the response
to the birthday wishes that we collated and sent to him......thanks
once again !!!

>   "To all of you Fans  who were worried for me and those who
> wished me on my birthday ..and those who thought of doing it
..thanks a lot .Prayed for the whole group ....That all of you should
all be winners in life and you should be guided right always ......!."