EXCELLENT THEME MANISH.......I REALLY DON HAVE WORDS FOR THAT......

GOOD JOB BUDDY......WITH LOADS OF THANKS,

GAURAV SHARMA

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: [arr] SURPRISE FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!

Hi Rahmaniacs,

By squeezing out little time from my busy schedule I have done some surprise.
Rahman sir is Great
And I am sure you guys are gonna listen to it again and again.
It’s very close to my heart.
I start my morning with it every day
Here is the ink:

Thanks a loads to Wasim, AJ and others who gave BGMs and thanks to all others who download and appreciate the stuff
Rahman sir’s words touched me deeply

"To all of you Fans  who were worried for me and those who
wished me on my birthday ..and those who thought of doing it ..thanks a lot .Prayed for the whole group ....That all of you should all be winners in life and you should be guided right always .....!."

Long live ARR

Manish

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS