hi,
   His gesture of replying is really noble hats off to him. About
camera, i'd be skeptical, as i don't think every1 has high-speed
internet. There must be many who have narrowband dialup internet. And
they won't be able to watch the video. Can we not have a kind of a
chat instead? fix a date, and time and all will be logged on to a
custom made applet chat?

ash
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Ravi d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mirza's thought on camera is a good idea. But, the ISPs will have
to provide
> a GB link to his studio (probably that is much less)
>
> On 1/23/06, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Vijay,
> >
> > Its always better late than never.. thank God that you atleast so
the
> > reply even after a week..
> >
> > As a next step.. can you interview him on behalf of the group..
can we all
> > send our own
> > questions.. can that be collated and interviewed?
> >
> > Why don't we buy a IP (Internet Protocol) camera and fix in his
studio..
> > So, that we can watch him
> > all the time.. lol.. :-) Everybody through out the world could
log into
> > that IP address and watch
> > him making music.. (that will be definitely without the sounds..)
as we
> > don't want the music to be
> > heard before its released... lol.. :-)
> >
> > Rgds,
> >
> > Mirza from London.
> >

> > --- Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > >   I must apologise...ive been very very busy and didnt even
check this
> > email by a r r sent
> > > almost a week back......this is the response to the birthday
wishes that
> > we collated and sent to
> > > him......thanks once again !!!
> > >
> > >   "To all of you Fans  who were worried for me and those who
> > > wished me on my birthday ..and those who thought of doing
it ..thanks a
> > lot .Prayed for the
> > > whole group ....That all of you should all be winners in life
and you
> > should be guided right
> > > always ......!."
> > >
> > >   Cheers
> > >   Vij

> > > Yahoo! Photos
> > >  Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in
your
> > hands ASAP.

> > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new
> > Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.