Wasim - that was good stuff. More to come? :)
Message: 8
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:44:38 -0000
From: "kaissiom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: A little trivia

Hello fellow Rahmaniacs.

I heard Manish's Swades theme yesterday and was inspired by the loops,
so decided to play with a few songs... and the end product... a medley
of about 40 songs(each from a different movie), lasting 21 minutes.
See if you can identify all the songs and the movie, and tell if it is
the interlude or the beginning, etc..Some are very obvious, others are
not, gauge you knowledge of these gems... I hope all the people in
this group know these songs, unless you are a NEW Rahman fan.

http://hyperupload.com/download/c8843938/Medley64K.mp3.html

Do provide comments as I would like to know if you guys liked it or
not. I'm posting a low quality version to save space, if you guys
like I can post a higher quality version later.

p.s. I'm planning to do the following BGMs
1.Meenaxi
2.Tehzeeb
3.1947 Earth

p.p.s. Can't wait until I watch Rang De Basanti.

Regards,
Wasim.