Title: Send Mail with HTML
Attachments bouncing? Cure your overbyte with YouSendIt!

How does it work
Why YouSendIt
Report Abuse
Get Involved!

Hello,

You have a file named "renamed_TaaldesimixBy Bunty.mp3" (803 KB) from [EMAIL PROTECTED] waiting for download.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] says:

Hi fansgroupe??how are you all??´ll send u Taal Remix with Desi beat,and 2nd one is my own Composed tune,so plzzz check it....and i´ll also upload my work on arrahmanfans groupe´s file section,folder named Haider Ali...so plzzz guyz check it out....

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will expire in 7 days
and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

renamed_TaaldesimixBy Bunty.mp3 (803 KB)

If you have any questions, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The YouSendIt Team

If your email client does not accept HTML, please use this link to download your file:
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0W5TEHELCYZUC25VTZEJRWVXCC

YouSendIt © 2005   Privacy Policy   |   Terms of Service   |   DMCA Policy   |   Company   |   Support

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS