S.J.Suryah confirms PULI is dropped and has started work on his new
project ISAI(Music:ARRAHMAN), a thriller , in which he himself acts
and directs.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>   cannot remember where I read this info but wanted to share with
you all. It seems that S.J. Suryah likes to involve Simbu in the
discussions for most of his films and so he involved him in puli as
well which was disliked by vijay and also the storyline. Hence the
change.

>   Thanks with regards,
> Amin
>
> shahul hameed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   vijay is not doing puli.. he wanted the story to be changed a
bit but sj suryah didnt agree with it.. so vijay opted out.. so the
producer has decided to do two films.. one with sj suryah and
another with vijay.. sj suryah himself is directing and acting in
puli..

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Country music artists   New music artists   New country
music artists     Music artists   Christian music artists   Unsigned
music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.