Wishing you all a great republic day.....Inqilab Zindabad...

Just watched the movie Rang De Baasanti Yesterday...its a movie to be watched.....the music is awesome......great music for the situations in the movie.....
Public can comment in one word Good OR Bad......but its hard work its a freaking lot of hard work  to deliver STUFFS; so cheers to all the great works by ARR till day and yet to come......

This man has set a trend....and has struggled his way UP (God bless)....its to be appreciated always....... and as we all being members of this group......lets be or lets try being trend setters......Learn something positive from ppl who have made mark in which ever areas they have stepped into........This is not lecture guys..ahhhhhhh haaaaa...dont mistake me......just my comments.....

May ARR's music tie notes  between all the diversified veiws in one chord......

Remember its nice to be important; but its important to be nice!
Keep smiling ('',) Keep looking UP your best is coming!

Regards
J J

Music artists New music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS