---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 26, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: Rang De Basanti - A Real Generation Awake
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

Hey Rahmanics,
                       I wanted to share my opinion on the movie. So that their will be people who will think only music is by rahman & movie can be left back.. SO don't think in this case. RDB is a Must watch movie..
The script is beautifully written. i think this will be the best movie of this decade.....I am not exaggerating the movie or Rahman but truly its a matured movie. And the message was beautifully thrown before by MAni Ratnam & now its by Rakesh Mehra..
Guyz we should all appreciate the step shown by them by watching the movie & rest its up to u.......the way u mould ur life..
Though the bollywood is full of entertainment, the movies like RDB will definitely make a difference in everybodys life.. Just watch it......
Ok..now i will not bore u repeating the same words..... Rahmans Music was really extra ordinary.. Titles Music is really Rocking & especially Background Music.. U wont believe Khalbali was used in a different manner as BGM....What more can i say?..........
u have to watch the movie for more +ve points abt Music.. First Half was very young & refreshing... Second Half is the main message where i didn't even recognise what songs did rahman used as a background....
So Enjoy The Music at Ur Near Cinema Ghar & U will really love the movie... Rahman Rocks & this will be a legendary Movie & a great effort by Rahman & RDB Team......
Hope it get into peoples mind & appreciate the movie by watching it...
Thank U...

--
"All Great Undertakings are Achieved through Mighty Obstacles."
Sirish Musician.

--
"All Great Undertakings are Achieved through Mighty Obstacles."
Sirish Musician.

New music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS