Dear vishwsant,

First of all I thank you for our Boss's Pencil Sketch... Its really beautifull. A great work.

Wish you all success.

Thanks & Regards

Deepu

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.

Thanks Vij,

I missed out on a r r 's b'day coz my scanner was "ill". It's fixed now... but its too late to wish him...
So instead of wishing him so late... I thought I'd just thank him...
And here is my way of thanking him... a pencil sketch of his...

Thank You  a r r  ... for everything...

Thanks & Regards,
Vishwesh.

ps: Vij ...please forward this to Boss... pls pls pls ;-)

Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks,

I must apologise...ive been very very busy and didnt even check this email by a r r sent almost a week back......this is the response to the birthday wishes that we collated and sent to him......thanks once again !!!

"To all of you Fans  who were worried for me and those who
wished me on my birthday ..and those who thought of doing it ..thanks a lot .Prayed for the whole group ....That all of you should all be winners in life and you should be guided right always ......!."

Cheers
Vij

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.
The larger versions of these photos will be available until April 25, 2006 (90 days)
Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS