Hi Wasim,

First I would like to thank you for the wonderful work you have done. The medley reminded me of the long journey I have travelled cherishing Rahman's music.

One amazing thing about the medley is that it is made of only interludes from the songs. It is so fascinating to note the amount of work and geniusness Rahman puts in each of his song. These days many music directors like to boast about one rare good tune they come up with.... filling the whole movie with the same tune as BGM and often using the same tune in 2-3 songs (one male voice, one female voice and one duet). This is what makes Rahman, the unique composer of all times.

I praise the almighty for creating our lives during the times of this great human being. Long live Rahman and his creations.

Younus

Do you Yahoo!?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS